Table of Contents
- Our commitment to privacy
- The information we collect
- How we use information
- Our commitment to data security
- Your role in data security
- How to access or correct your information
- How to contact us
Our commitment to privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The information we collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on our website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Email address
- Phone number
The way we use information
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
You can subscribe to our newsletter via our website if you would like to receive updates on our products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you subscribe to our newsletter. Subscriptions can be cancelled at any time by following the Newsletter Unsubscribe link available on each page of our website.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us on line in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
We use a session cookie on this site to keep track of users as they navigate our site. Our session cookie contains simply the session ID number which identifies your visit to the website as separate from that of other visitors. Our cookie contains no personal identity information and cannot be used by third parties to identify you in any way. The session cookie will expire at the end of your session in the browser, or at a predefined time (typically 24 minutes) after your last “click”, whichever is sooner.
The session ID contained in the cookie is used only to recognize what you have done during your visit to our website. This includes things like whether you have put something in your shopping basket or whether you have logged in, and allows you to checkout.
The following cookie is used by this website: zenid
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies you will not be able to create an account, log in or order products on our website.
Our commitment to data security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on line.
Your role in data security
The vast majority of on line transactions are completed securely. Taking the following precautions will help ensure your on line shopping remains as safe and secure as possible.
Protect your password.
- If you use a computer you share with others always log out when you’ve finished using the Select Drams website.
- Keep your password to yourself. Anyone who knows your password can access your account. Try not to write down your password.
- If your web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer) asks if you want it to remember your password always click ‘No’.
- When creating a password, use at least eight characters. A combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, or that of a close friend or relative, your e-mail address or other personal information that can be easily obtained. You should change your password frequently.
- Avoid using the same password for accounts on different websites.
Beware unsolicited e-mail and telephone calls.
- Select Drams will never e-mail or call a customer and ask that they disclose or verify their password, credit card or bank account details. Such information should only be submitted when completing an order on our website, when you contact us directly, or when you log-in to amend your personal details.
- If you are contacted by, or receive an unsolicited e-mail from, an unknown entity or you receive a suspected fake ‘Select Drams’ e-mail, and are asked to confirm or provide your password or personal or banking information, simply disregard the request and contact us to report the incident.
How you can access or correct your information
You can access, correct or amend all your personally identifiable information that we collect and maintain on line. To do so you must log-in and follow the My Account link situated at the top of each page. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
How to contact us
Please do not hesitate to contact us with questions or concerns about our privacy policies or any other matter. You will find full contact details by following the Contact Us link available on each page of our website.